A one-material fly: aftershaft body and brown hackle, both from partridge.
These are the sites run by flyfisher.org:
flyfisher.org was earlier known as dryfly.me - the blog is the same, but the content will be more focused on the wider aspects of flyfishing/flytying and the sites that are a part of this site.
94840 cdc dai-riki daiichi deer emerger floss fly-rite fox foxtail french gp guinea hareline hen hends jc jungle cock kamasan knapek lagartun mallard midge mustad mylar ostrich partridge peacock pheasant salmon seatrout sheer spey standardflies taimen templedog tmc trout tube uni utc veniard wapsi whiting williamblacker
- JAMES H BRATT on Introducing flytyer.org
- Håvard Eide on Sunturn Flare
- Marc LeBlanc on Sunturn Flare
- Sunturn Flare | flyfisher.org on Sunturn Sunrise
- Sunturn Flare | flyfisher.org on Sunturn Durham
- 52 Weeks
- Inspired By
- Rod Building