- Hook: Alec Jackson 2061 #1.5
- Thread: Semperfli 12/0 White
- Tail: Red Golden Pheasant Body Feather
- Rib: UNI-Mylar #10 Gold, UNI-French Twisted Silver Medium
- Body: Berlin Wool 1/3 Dark Olive + 2/3 Dark Brown
- Body Hackle: Heron
- Throat: Red Golden Pheasant Body Feather
- Wings: Bronze Mallard – 2 layers
- Finish: Loon Hard Head Black
A first for me: the classic Lady Caroline!
I have looked at this for a long time but have been missing the materials to do it properly. The base pattern itself is not difficult, but getting it perfect is another thing: I’ll tie up a batch of these for fishing this winter, maybe experimenting with some sealsfur for body dubbing.